- Uses oxygen with either natural, propane or hydrogen.
- .25 to 5psi of gases
- 5 to 15psi of oxygen
- variable flame size from needle point to 1-1/2" dia.
- easy-clean stainless steel front ends
- no silver or copper alloys on front faces
- smooth tilt movement
- heavy base with mounting holes
- easily removed from stand for use as a lathe burner
- precision needle valves,
- always cool
HOSES: - uses 1/4" hose sets with either clean cut torch end to fit barb torch fittings, or "B" fittings on torch end to fit "B" fittings on torch.