"English Muffle" is the name given to a type of cathedral glass that was very popular in Victorian and Edwardian work. The glass has a high polish and a distinctive, yet subtle pattern. It cuts easily, and is multi-directional.

All glass listed here is for in-store purchases only.

Products: 124 of 32
Drop items here to shop
Product has been added to your cart
Products: 124 of 32